Monday, December 5, 2011

Italian Needlecrafts Closing

It is with great sadness that I tell you that the Italian embroidery supplies website Italian Needlecrafts will be closing at the end of December (last day to place an order will be December 27th.
:-(

For me this is terrible news. Elena has tirelessly provided me with exceptional service. All those lovely Italian linens and threads, the books, the patterns... well, I'm very sad. If I could figure out how to change the blog to all black, I would do it.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warning. I just placed my order, will miss her Elena is nice.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, big sads. Thank you Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely sad news. Any ideas on alternate sources for Sotema linens?

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.tombolodisegni.it has Sotema linens. Check under "Tessuti". Unfortunately the website is in Italian but Gianfranca sells both Graziano and Sotema linens. Send an email to order.

    ReplyDelete