Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vacation

Well, I leave in the morning for a week in San Diego with my daughter and then a week in San Francisco at the EGA National Seminar.

While at Seminar I will be taking Vima deMarchi Micheli's course on Italian needlework and attending her lecture as well as helping out her Italian guests with market day and anything else they need. Giovanna from TuttoRicamo is coming and Clara from Giuditta Brozzetti as well as Tiziana and Anna Maria from the Accademia Punto Assisi too – I can't wait to see everyone!

I didn't get all the posts finished that I wanted to and I'm not sure how much (if at all) I'll be able to post while I'm away. I certainly won't have access to my library or a scanner. Please use this time to go back and check out some older posts. My statistics program tells me that on average each visitor only reads about three posts - there is so much more to see and I only started in March of this year so it won't be an endless task.

I do have so many more things to tell you about so I hope you will come back and visit my blog after September 14th and we'll resume our journey through Italian needlework!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Oooo! I'm going to seminar TOO! I hope I get to meet you Jeanine! I love your blog. I'm learning so much from you. I will try to bump into you, just to say thank you in person. - Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the meantime, here's a link to a post about historic Italian needlework in the excellent Textile blog by John Hopper: http://thetextileblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/beccadelli-workshops-and-lace.html

    Enjoy!
    Star
    Ars acupicturae stellae - Star's Needlepoint Art
    http://arsacupicturaestellae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete